The building at 88 Shaker Road in Harvard was built c. 1800 by the Center Church Family of the Harvard Shakers as a workshop. The building was originally on the site of the New Office, built in 1840. Sometime before then it was moved to its current location and it then became the Tailor Shop, where clothing was made for the Shaker Brethren and Sisters. It is now a residence. The current owners built a rear addition in 2001.