Rust’s Block is a building at 207-211 Main Street in Northampton. It was built in 1867-1868 by Theodore Rust, whose grocery store, Rust & Sons, was located in the building, along with many other businesses over the years. Until about 1900, there was a public hall upstairs called Rust’s Hall. Rust bought the land, which had originally been part of the Judge Joseph Lyman estate, in 1867. Rust’s Block and Cracker Barrel Alley are located where the Lyman Mansion one stood.