eddy-law-office.jpg

The Eddy Law Office, originally built around 1810 in the town of Middleborough, was later moved to the Eastern States Exhibition grounds in West Springfield to become part of the historical Storrowton Village. The building was the law office of Zachariah Eddy, one of the foremost lawyers of his day. In Middleborough, it stood not far from the Eddy Family Homestead, built in 1803. In town is also the later Zachariah Eddy House of 1831, now a Bed & Breakfast.

Share Button