Daily Archives: June 25, 2011

Peirce-Nichols House (1792)

Another renowned three-story residence in Salem is the Peirce-Nichols House, a transitional Georgian/Federal structure at 80 Federal Street. The work of Samuel McIntire, the house was constructed in the Georgian style in 1792, with McIntire also remodeling several interior rooms … Continue reading

Share Button
Posted in Federal, Houses, Salem | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Peirce-Nichols House (1792)