Monthly Archives: November 2009

Concord School of Philosophy (1880)

Adjacent to Orchard House (the home of A. Bronson Alcott and his family) is a building, designed and built by Alcott himself in 1880, which was originally called the Hillside Chapel and is known today as the Concord School of … Continue reading

Share Button
Posted in Concord, Schools, Vernacular | Tagged , | 1 Comment