On Chestnut Street in Springfield is a stuccoed Mission Revival-style house, built in 1905 as the home and office of Dr. Philip Kilroy. Coming to the United States from Ireland with his parents in 1880, Dr. Kilroy (1866-1932) studied at Harvard Medical School and in Europe, becoming a respected neurologist, dermatologist and psychologist. He was also an antiquarian, who donated his archaeological collection of Indian artifacts to what is now the Springfield Science Museum in 1902. From 1936 to 1981, radio station WSPR owned and broadcast from the Kilroy House. It was later purchased by the Springfield Library & Museums Association and is used as administrative offices. Next to the house stands a tower of turtles topped by Yertle, part of the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden.